Hospitality Marketing today is faced with the following critical questions:
- How do we reach our target demographic?
- How do people feel about the hospitality industry? Hotels specifically?
- How does our property or services fit into their new world?
- Is there anything new we should be doing or adding to our services as a result of the “new normal?”
These questions are relevant for the long-run, not just in the here-and-now.
- Keep a constant stream of important information throughout your website or any other print or online presence.
- Provide ample information on all of the safety protocols in place.
- Be sure to have updated hours of operation of all sections of your property.
- Detail the type of services that are not available, and if applicable when they will the resume.
- Explain if any particular facilities on your property are not open, and when is the expected open date, if known.
- Happily thank guests who leave positive feedback as well as show appreciation to staff that made this review possible.
- Quickly address negative reviews that may have otherwise gone unnoticed. Addressing any concerns as fast as possible may assist in perhaps changing the outcome with good customer service.